Members are encouraged to keep up to date with the latest public health order through the NSW Government COVID-19 website
ASC Framework for Rebooting Country Shows - click here
Attendance Register Template - click here
ASC Safety Plan Checklist COVID-19 - click here
Physical Distancing-Calculating Capacities - click here
Under Public Health Orders, you must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan for how your business will keep your customers and workers safe.
You can either:
Use the COVID-19 Safety Plan: major recreation facilities (including stadiums, showgrounds and racecourses) (PDF, 223.63 KB)
Develop your own plan.
You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
Example of a COVID-19 Safety Plan for a Group Meeting held at a Showground - click here
Australian Governement Department of Health - Head to Health
DPI Information on Animal movement and care
Support and Resources for families and individuals
Easing of COVID19 Restrictions impact on Crown Land Reserves
Steps to become a COVID safe business
Developing a COVID19 safety plan for your caravan park or camping ground
COVID-19 Safety Plan for Community Centres and Halls (effective 13 June, 2020)
Information about routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community
COVID-19 rental relief for Crown land lease and licence holders
Eligible businesses and not-for-profits that lease or license Crown land and endured financial losses during COVID-19 will be able to apply for rent relief from the NSW Government.
Business Application Form-
Not for Profit Application Form-
Sample COVID-19 Operational Resources
Click here - COVID-19 Event Management Checklist
Click here - COVID-19 Workplace Hygiene Practices factsheet
Click here - COVID-19 Sharing Plant, Tools & Equipment
Click here - COVID-19 Interacting with External Stakeholders/Public
Click here - COVID-19 Mail and Delivery Protocol
Click here - COVID-19 Social Distancing
Posters and Signage for Businesses
Below are links to THE Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP’s) COVID-19 Resources
- COVID 19 and Your Mental Health Podcast (https://www.crrmh.com.au/get-help-now/self-help-resources/podcasts/episode-special-covid-19-mental-health/)
- Blog – Its Grief and I am Feeling it To (https://www.crrmh.com.au/blog/its-grief-and-i-am-feeling-it-too/)
- Fact Sheet – Let’s Talk Building Social Connections (https://www.crrmh.com.au/content/uploads/Fact-Sheet_Lets-Talk_Building-Social-Connections_Web_Apr-2020.pdf)
- Factsheet – Let’s Talk Coping with Uncertainty (https://www.crrmh.com.au/content/uploads/Fact-Sheet_Lets-Talk_Coping-with-uncertainty_Web_Apr-2020.pdf)
- Factsheet – Let’s Talk Rural Adversity (https://www.crrmh.com.au/content/uploads/Fact-Sheet_Lets-Talk_Rural-Adversity_Web_Apr-2020.pdf)
The AALARA is the peak industry body for the Australian Amusement, Leisure and Recreation industries.
The AALARA’S Re-opening guide, COVID-19 Action Plan and Australia’s Three Step Framework to a COVID Safe documents, while targeting fixed amusement and attraction venues, may be useful for Shows to read and understand what is required to hold a COVID-19 safe Show.
The Australian Attractions COVID-19 Industry Plan June 2020 (First Edition)
The AALARA's Re-opening guide (1st Edition May 2020)
The AALARA's COVID-19 Action Plan
Australias Three Step Framwork to a COVID Safe